You can know the truth and the truth will make you free
No One
2008-03-21 03:21:38 UTC
Alternate life style or Perversion?

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John
8:32

Leviticus 18:22-24

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is
abomination.
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith:
neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it
is
confusion. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in
all
these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: KJV

Contrary to what the gay community wants to believe, people are not
born gay or lesbian. God did not make you that way and he does not
think it is ok. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!! Lets look
at some
scripture and see what God has to say.

No I am not a bigot, nor homophobic. I am a believer in the Holy word
of God, and If the bible says its wrong, It is wrong. If you are read
this and thinking hate you will feel hate.

Romans 1:16-32 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it
is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the
Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to
faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all
ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in
unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God
hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God,
neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and
their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made
like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four footed beasts, and
creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of
their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even
their women did change the natural use into that which is against
nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman,
burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that
which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of
their error
which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God
gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not
convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,
covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit,
malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors
of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural
affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things
are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them
that do them. KJV

Now as we see here in Gods word, homosexuality is not from God. If
you are Homosexual, God love's you but he does not approve of what you
do, no matter what preachers or what the White House says!!

God has allowed Satan to have control over you as we see in verses 26
and 28. If a person is born that way, why have so many been delivered
form the perversion by the blood of Jesus? If you expect to go to
heaven when
you are living this way, you are sadly mistaken.

Corinthians I 6:9-10 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit
the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral
nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual
offenders
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor
swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. NIV

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in
like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after
strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance
of eternal
fire. KJV

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the perversion that was taking
place. You can read it for yourself Genesis 18:1-- 19:29

Genesis 13:13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the
LORD exceedingly.

Genesis 19:1-5 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot
sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them;
and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your
servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall
rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will
abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and
entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake
unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of
Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people
from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which
came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know
them.

Genesis 19:24-29 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah
brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the
inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground

26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar
of salt.

27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood
before the LORD:

28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of
the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as
the smoke of a furnace.

29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain,
that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the
overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.
KJV

What makes you think god has changed his mind? Fire and Brimstone may
not be falling from heaven, but the disease God has allowed is sure
getting around!! It is wrong, it is disgusting and it is immoral. If
you are Gay or lesbian, you are demonized and need to be freed.

Jesus waits for you to ask him in your life. He will cleanse you from
the perversion. Ask him today.

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.John
8:36
Emerson Wainwright
Fags are quite demented and i hate them.
u***@hotmail.com
2008-03-21 04:57:25 UTC
COME GET SOME ASSHOLE!
Uncle Vic
2008-03-21 06:33:39 UTC
One fine day in alt.atheism, Emerson Wainwright <emersonwainwright1
Post by Emerson Wainwright
Fags are quite demented and i hate them.
I truly feel sorry for you.
--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Convicted by Earthquack.
Emerson Wainwright
2008-03-22 21:48:06 UTC
you must enjoy getting your ass reamed.
Uncle Vic
2008-03-23 03:16:36 UTC
Post by Emerson Wainwright
Fags are quite demented and i hate them.
I truly feel sorry for you.
you must enjoy getting your ass reamed.
I am not gay, but I accept their lifestyle as one of many possible
lifestyles. It doesn't bother me, what they do behind closed doors. It's
none of my business, as it was none of my business what my grandparents did
in the room down the hall when I still lived with my parents. Why does it
bother you? Why *should* it bother you? Is it because other people have
told you that gay sex is an abomination to your god? Do you just believe
them? Have you ever thought this over for yourself? I don't think you
have. You're just a member of the flock, blindly following along, leaving
your brain at the door. What kind of life is this?
Convicted by Earthquack.
ªºªandca®ole
2008-03-23 04:20:33 UTC
Post by Emerson Wainwright
Fags are quite demented and i hate them.
I truly feel sorry for you.
you must enjoy getting your ass reamed.
I am not gay,
Ok, you're a faghag.

You're in the closet Vic..
Doc Smartass
2008-03-23 23:27:41 UTC
I am a mincing fag who jerks off to "Roadhouse."
Yes, we know.
--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Religion is scapegoating writ large. -- Christopher Hitchens
No One
2008-03-21 05:49:30 UTC
Post by No One
Alternate life style or Perversion?
<snip>

... forgery
bob young
2008-03-21 09:32:01 UTC
Post by No One
Alternate life style or Perversion?
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John
8:32
RIGHT. The 'Truth' is - ALL religions and their gods are man made.

But - there - you knew that deep down already didn't you?
8:36
Hatter
2008-03-21 12:16:00 UTC
Post by No One
Alternate life style or Perversion?
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John
8:32
"I don't believe in your bronze age mythology, you gibbering tribal
primitive"
me: Now.

Hatter
No One
2008-03-21 15:20:03 UTC
Post by Hatter
Post by No One
Alternate life style or Perversion?
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John
8:32
"I don't believe in your bronze age mythology, you gibbering tribal
primitive"
me: Now.
Hatter
If you want to know the truth, it is that you were fooled by a
post forger. :-(
juanjo
2008-03-22 06:02:37 UTC
Post by No One
Alternate life style or Perversion?
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John
8:32
I asked the devil for a cigarette and he gave me a pack;

I asked the devil for a beer and he gave me a six pack;

I asked the devil for a blow job, he gave me
No One's phone number.
Doc Smartass
2008-03-23 00:46:26 UTC
Subject: You can know the truth and the truth will make you free